You are not able to view any Lumira documents in BI Launch Pad, getting the following error message:
- An error occurred in the data manipulation engine. Check the manipulation parameters. (HDB 01001)
The following error message are captured in Lumira Server trace logs (with log level set to High):
- java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /build/home/boeuser/BI41/sap_bobj/enterprise_xi40/java/pjs/container/temp/BI41RH6.LumiraServer/sapvi/libv2runtime.so.1: /usr/lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_1.3.5' not found (required by /build/home/boeuser/BI41/sap_bobj/enterprise_xi40/java/pjs/container/temp/BI41RH6.LumiraServer/sapvi/libv2runtime.so.1)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform 4.1 or 4.2
- SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform, version 1.30, 1.31, 2.0
- You are using one of the following supported Linux OS:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 and 12
- Redhat Enterprise Linux 6.x
SAP Lumira 1.0, server version for the SAP BusinessObjects BI platform ; SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0
bi, bo, boe, bip, bobi, bobj, 4.1, 4.2, 41, 42, lum, srv, team, ls4bip, install, upgrade, update, patch, linux, sles, rpm, lib, error, issue, bug, problem, unable, cannot, can't, view, open, start, work,rhel, unix , KBA , BI-LUM-SRV-BIP , SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.