- Changing the Preferences for "Set document viewing location" has no effect
- The links open successfully when opened in a separate window
- The Hyperlinks fail to load when clicked, and may display errors including:
- The parent window did not answer when requesting the origin.
- This content cannot be displayed in a frame
- A fully blank page
- <website> refused to connect
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) platform 4.0-4.2
- BI Launchpad
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
frame, forbidden, content, cannot , displayed, webi, hyperlink, security, outside link, 4.x, BI, 4.1, 4.0, 4.2, google, hack , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-INV , InfoView, BI launch pad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.