- No response from the BI Platform for up to 40 seconds when editing a cell in Web Intelligence Java Applet.
- The freeze occurs when making the call POST /BOE/portal/xxxxx/rebean3ws/services/Gateway and SOAPAction "urn:services-businessobjects-com:coresdk:ws/processRequest"
- During the freeze the product does not respond, it is not possible to click on any other cell or button
- During the freeze the mouse pointer is NOT a 'normal select' pointer, NOT showing a 'busy' pointer, but just showing the 'text select' pointer.
- Only reproduceable with the Web Intelligence Java Applet (Report Panel), not the HTML interface
- The client side memory, both system memory and Java memory are *not* near their limits
- There is no client side jump in CPU or memory consumption at the time of the hang/freeze
- After up to 40 seconds later the product will continue to work as normal and the pointer changes back to a 'normal select' pointer.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Virtualised Servers
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0, feature pack 3 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.