- Using the "Authenticate by Operating System (SSO)" option to save a Lumira document to SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform.
- Clicking on the "Connect" button result in the error:
It was not possible to establish an SAP BI Platform user session. Check the user name and password. (HDB 05401)
- SAP Lumira Desktop 1.30
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform 4.1 or 4.2
- Windows Active Directory (AD) authenticaton must be configured in the Web Application Container Server (WACS) where the "Restful Web Services" is hosted. For instructions please refer to KBA 2251461
- Lumira Desktop must be configured for Kerberos Authentication. Please refer to KBA 2210624 for instructions.
- KBA 2300144 - FAQ: Lumira Desktop and BI Platform Single sign-on
single sign on OS SSO , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , BI-LUM-SRV-BIP , SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform , Problem
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0