- Create a background processing batch job in SAP Transportation Management (TM).
- The job selects multiple documents for processing.
- If all documents are processed in the batch run, then the documents are saved.
- If at least one document is unprocessed and results in error, all documents, including the processed documents, are not saved.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Transportation Management
- SAP S/4HANA
- Background Processing:
/SCMTMS/TRQ_PREP_PLNG_BATCH - Preparation for Transportation Planning
/SCMTMS/TRQ_CONF_BATCH - Confirm Forwarding Orders
/SCMTMS/DIRECT_SHIPMENT_BATCH - Convert Freight Units for Direct Shipment
/SCMTMS/TOR_BO_PROC_BATCH - Process Freight Bookings
/SCMTMS/TOR_FO_PROC_BATCH - Process Freight Orders
SAP NetWeaver 7.4
tendering, FO, FB, /SCMTMS/BATCH_80, 005, 027, /SCMTMS/BATCH_80005, /SCMTMS/TOR, /SCMTMS/BATCH_80027 , KBA , TM-FRM , Freight Order Management , TM-FRM-FRB , Freight Booking , TM-FRM-FRO , Freight Order , TM-FRM-FRT , Freight Tendering , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.