- After adding a field or portlet to the Employee Profile (Configure Employee Files), the field/portlet is not visible in the Employee Profile.
- This KB article explains how to grant RBP permissions over Employee Data.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
If the field/portlet is not visible in the Employee Profile, it is likely that the logged-in user does not have permissions to view the field/portlet for the user whose Employee Profile is being accessed.
To grant permissions for the users to view/edit a field or portlet in the Employee Profile, follow the steps below:
- Go to Admin Center > Set User Permissions > Manage Permission Roles;
- Select the Permission Role you would like to modify (depending on the granted and target population);
- Click the "Permission" button > select "Employee Data" tab > enable View and/or Edit permission for the desired Employee Profile fields or background elements > click on "Done";
- Click on "Save Changes".
SF, SuccessFactors, role based permissions, EP, Employee Profile, RBP, field, portlet, configure employee files, target population, permission, setting, configuration, configure, user, employee data, view, edit , KBA , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , Problem