- Attempts to log in to a Central Management Server (CMS), for example through the Central Management Console (CMC) or BI Launch pad, a message similar to the following is returned:
- Account information not recognized: Could not reach CMS 'HOSTNAME:PORT'. The CMS on machine 'HOSTNAME' was stopped due to a critical error. (FWM 20031)
- Additionally, when accessing the Server Intelligence Agent properties, the following errors may be returned:
- Failed to retrieve cluster name from the database. Reason: Failed to decrypt object 100 using cryptographic key ID: 4.
- CMS is not part of a cluster
- ...in which case CMS trace logs will also contain the message:
- Failed to decrypt object 100 using cryptographic key ID: 4.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- all supported operating systems (Windows / Linux / Unix)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
bi 4.x 4.* 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 bi4.x bi4.x bi4.* bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 bi4.3 rhel redhat red hat el 5 6 7 suse enterprise sles 10 11 sun sparc solaris powerpc ibm aix 6.1 7.1 7.2 clusterkey CCM SIA launchpad , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.