"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- You are facing bdoc error with BDoc State E04 (BDoc validation error). You want to know how to handle it.
- The bdoc error contains "Validation error occurred: Module ***, BDoc type ***." (message ID SMW3018)
- SYSFAIL status in SMQ2 with error "Error in Validation (Details: transaction SMW01)".
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SMW02A, SMW02, MI0, red bdocs, bdoc state description, error message, during validation in CRM application, Show BDoc Msg errors/Receivers, "Longtext" button, check your customizing as per the diagnosis, reprocess the bdoc error, do a request load, R3AR2, R3AR3, R3AR4, set breakpoint at the validation function module, set the watchpoint at the message id and message number, never raised by the middleware, need to be analyzed from the perspective of the application responsible for the validation, SCN Blog How to deal with the validation bdoc errors? , KBA , CRM-MW-SRV , Flow / Services , CRM-MW , Middleware , CRM-BTX-BF-IF , R/3 Interface for Business Transactions , CRM-MD-BP-IF , Data Exchange CRM Online <-> R/3 , CRM-BE , Billing , CRM-MD-INB , Installed Bases , CRM-MD-PRO-IF , Data Exchange , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.