Users are not created in Analytics even after granting them Analytics permissions in BizX
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Report Canvas
- Report Center
- Online Report Designer
Reproducing the Issue
- Grant Analytics permission to a role
- Assign the role to user A
User A now has Analytics permissions
- Navigate to Analytics > Admin > User Maintenance
- Try searching for user 'A'
- The user is not listed in Analytics
An equivalent user in ORD for a BizX user account is created only when the user logs in to ORD.
- If the Report Center is enabled:
- Give the Funtional Permissions for the users
- Access the Report Center with that user or ask the user to access. This will create relevant users for them in ORD and will show up under user maintenance. (This also works if the proxy is made as the users and then access the Report Center)
- If the Report Center is not enabled:
- After granting Analytics permissions, please have the user(s) under concern to access the Analytics Tab at least once.
- This will create relevant users for them in ORD and will show up under user maintenance. (This also works if one proxies as the users and then access the Analytics tab)
user created on analytics admin see , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Centre , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics all versions