- SQL Anywhere tools such as SQL (Sybase) Central, MobiLink Profiler, and etc. crash after running for a while
- You want to allocate more memory to those tools to prevent them from crashing
- You cannot find options or switches that allow more cache to SQL Anywhere tools
- SAP SQL Anywhere - all supported versions
- Sybase SQL Anywhere - all supported versions
SAP SQL Anywhere all versions ; SQL Anywhere all versions
heap, java.lang.OutOfMemoryError, anyhwere, asa, cache option, -c, -ch, terminate, close, ianywhere, sybase, xms, xmx, jvm, java virtual machine, dump, batch, heap , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , BC-SYB-SQA-ADM , SQL Anywhere - Admin tools , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.