- Central Management Sever(CMS) cannot be started after Sever Intelligence Agent(SIA) has been started in Central Configuration Manager(CCM)
- Users cannot log into BI Launch Pad, Central Management Console(CMC) and all the BI Client Tools
- The error messages below occur when trying to start CMS in console mode
***LOG Q0I => NiBufIConnect: connection pending after 500ms: connect (10035: WSAEWOULDBLOCK: Resource temporarily unavailable)
*** ERROR => NiBufIConnect: non-buffered connect pending after 500ms (hdl 1;127.0.01:59818) [nibuf.cpp 4669]
*** ERROR => NI raw handle failed to be initialized at IDEL to CONNECTED, connection to agent destination failed to be established
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform(BI) 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform(BI) 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform(BI) 4.2
BI,BO,BOE,CMS DB,MSSQL,SQLSERVER,ORACLE,ODBC,JDBC,DSN,dead,zombie,hang,manage servers,logon,crash,1828536,vh,severity,bi4.1,bip41,bip4.1,p1,consolemode,servermode,block,crash,db,connection , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.