Duplicate entries are appearing in the Company fields for Application Previous Employment History in the Adhoc Report.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Home, select Reporting from the dropdown.
- Click New button and select table as type of report and use Recruiting V2 as the domain.
- Select the following fields from the associated columns below:
|Application Previous Employment History||Company, City, Zip Code (select just few)|
- See multiple values returned for same Company name.
- View application and confirm that the Company name only shows one value for each company.
- Not all fields were selected in the Application Previous Employment History column.
- Candidate's address was changed multiple times.
- Address field was not selected in the report criteria.
- All fields in the Application Employment History Column should be selected when creating the Adhoc report.
- Returned entries in the report will look like duplicates but are actually unique in other fields.
- For example, if address field was not selected in the report and was changed 4 times in the application, the returned values in the report will look like duplicate entries.
sf, success factors, RCM, duplicate entries, V2, ad hoc , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , Problem