- There are two replication servers: Primary Replication Server (PRS) and Replicate Replication Server (RRS).
- There are routes PRS==> RRS and RRS==>PRS.
- A dedicated route is added to the PRS:
create route to
with primary at OneASE.DedicatedPDB
- After adding the dedicated route, PRS is cycled.
- In the log of the PRS
DIST for "OneASE.DedicatedPDB" is waiting for SQM(s) to flush to outbound queue(s).
A request to shutdown/suspend the distributor for 106 has been received.
The distributor for "OneASE.DedicatedPDB" is shutting down
- From the PRS: admin who_is_down shows DIST down
- DIST thread can't be resumed.
SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1 all versions
SAP Replication Server 15.7
Dedicated route, DIST, CR780815, 780815 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.