- You use VDS to modify Identity Center data. For example, VDS teamplate "IDM Identity Center 72.xml".
- There is an user assignment(role/privilege) in Identity Center which has validity specified.
- You want to delete this user assignment with following LDIF file(using some LDAP client tool):
dn: cn=<user mskeyvalue>,o=idstore
mxref_mx_role:<business role mskeyvalue>
while it doesn't work. The assignment is still assigned to the user afterwards.
- SAP Identity Management 8.0
- SAP NetWeaver Identity Management 7.2
- SAP NetWeaver Identity Management 7.1
SAP Identity Management 8.0 ; SAP NetWeaver Identity Management 7.1 ; SAP NetWeaver Identity Management 7.2
Virtual Directory Server, mxref_mx_privilege, deprovision. , KBA , BC-IAM-IDM , Identity Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.