When selecting the Document Center in the dropdwon role, this is not visible/possible to be selected.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Onboarding;
- Create a new group;
- Click in the dropdown and search for Document Center;
- Document Center will not be visible to be selected.
Document Center feature is not activated in super admin.
Super admin site is a page where only partner and SAP Support have access.
So, if you're working with partner, please engage your partner and ask to then to do the following changes for you.
If you're not working with partner, please raise a ticket to SAP Support.
- Go to Super Admin and find your account;
- Go to Features;
- Find Document Center and you will see that it say Inactive. You need to click on ONB-DocumentCenter and a new window will open and select ACTIVATE. Once the Document Center is activiated your screen will look like the screen shot below.
- Go back to onboarding;
- Create the new role and then you will see Document Center available to be selected.
ONB, onboarding, Document Center, Roles, Groups, Inactive Document Center, create, group, new , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem