- The following error message appears when opening the Query Panel in an existing WebI report based on a BEx query: "Design-time query not available"
- When creating a new WebI report based on a BEx query the following error is shown: "Design-time query not available (WIS 00000)"
- When creating an OLAP universe in Universe Design Tool based on the same BEx query the following error message appears: "Error getting hierarchies for dimension 0INFOPROV (Cube .../...): Hierarchy does not exist"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- SAP BW 7.4
- Web Intelligence
bi 4.1, 4.2, webi, bw, bex, bics, Design-time query not available, WIS 00000, error, hierarchy, hierarchies, inconsistency, query panel, 0infoprov , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.