When selecting a value for Bank, the value selected is reverted to null upon save of the portlet
- Successfactors HCM Suite 1602
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Personal Information -> Payment Information
- Select Edit
- Select a value for "bank" in the drop-down
Notice that upon save, the selected value for "bank" is reverted to null.
- The purpose of the "Bank" selection is only to provide the user with information about the bank's Routing Number and BIC code.
- These values are populated in "Routing Number" and "BIC" fields upon selection of the bank.
- It is required that the fields "Routing Number" and "BIC" are present in the Configured UI (these fields can be hidden, but must be present)
For the Payment Information configuration ui, add the fields "routing number" and "BIC" and save.
- Manage Configuration UI
- Select the screenid for Payment Information (found by Manage Data->Search->Personal Information Screen Lookup: PaymentInformation)
- on the Payment Information Details frame, click "Add Field"
- Add Routing: ValueType: Resolver, ValueType Resolver: toPaymentInformationDetailV3.routingNumber, Label: Routing Number
- Add BIC: ValueType: Resolver, ValueType Resolver: toPaymentInformationDetailV3.businessIdentifierCode, Label: BIC
Now the selection for bank on the user's Payment Information portlet is possible to be persisted.
ECT-51218 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1602