- The temporary EmployeeLogin of candidate is not identical with their UserID in UDF
- The UserID of candidate is sync to a different Onboarding 1.0 candidate with same name
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
To understand on why temporary EmployeeLogin of Onboarding New Hire is not identical with UserID in UDF, the following causes should be verified first:
- Cause A: An email notification is triggered that OnStartDateStatusChange Job is failing
- Cause B: There is no user account created for new hire in UDF (BizX)
- Cause C: The New Hire's record did not matched with OnStartDateStatusChange validation logic
For Live Customer(s)
Solution for Cause A: Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support case to confirm the failing status of job. In addition, follow the template when creating an case and provide the needed information below.
- Subject: KBA 2306430 - Cause A: An email notification is triggered that OnStartDateStatusChange Job is failing
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-INT
Solution for Cause B: It is an expected behavior that EmployeeLogin will not matched if there is no identical user in SAP SuccessFactors HCM Instance (BizX), please create a user in via Employee Import or Manage Users.
Solution for Cause C: See KBA 2525342 to better understand how OnStartDateStatusChange works
For Implementation Partner(s) and Consultant(s)
The OnStartDateStatusChange job should be properly set, see KBA 2525342
UDF, User ID, , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem