Difference in row status in PB Classic and PB.NET with the same code.
- A datastore with a new row inserted.
- SetItem() is used to set the column value.
- SetItemStatus() is then set to NotModified!
- In PB.NET, the row status reverts to New! In PB Classic, the row status is NewModified!
- The column should have a changed status, so the row status should be NewModified!.
SAP PowerBuilder 12.6
NewModified! New! PowerBuilder, CR 797852, CR797852, ds, datastore, dw, datawindow, incorrect , KBA , BC-SYB-PB , PowerBuilder , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.