- Migrated transfer transactions are not reported correctly in Japan property tax report in release Ehp6 or upper release
- You want to know a standard method to link transferred assets during mid-year legacy assets migration
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0, version for SAP HANA
transfer transaction, RAIDJP_TAX, S_ALN_01001767, sending asset, target asset, Japan tax report, Property tax report, takeover, legacy register, ID_FIAA_JP_TAX 047, ID_FIAA_JP_TAX047, ANEK-XBLNR, ANEK, XBLNR , KBA , XX-CSC-JP-FIAA , Asset Accounting , XX-PROJ-JP-TXJ , Japanese Property Tax Report Extention 2.0 , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.