- In transaction IW21 user exit EXIT_SAPLIQS0_005 is not called when priority is selected
- In transaction IW22 user exit is not called when priority is changed
- Start and end dates are not calculated based on priority and user exit in the notification
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
V_T356-EHTBG, V_T356-EHTEN, SDUn. , EDUn. , Relative Start Date Unit, Relative End Date Unit, QQMA0018, IW23, pm notification , KBA , PM-WOC-MN , Maintenance Notifications , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.