- Multiple Site Availability(MSA) setup
- One Primary Database (PDB) and one or more Replicate Databases (RDB)
- Database replication definition has created
- Database subscriptions are valid
- Resynchronize multiple RDBs from the same PDB dump
- Sybase Replication Server (RS) 15.5 and UP
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7 and UP
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5 ESD#1 and UP
sp_start_rep_agent resync, resync, multiple RDB, resume connection skip to resync marker. , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.