- After inbound delivery creation, account assignment fields and valuation type can be changed in the PO (purchase order).
- At the time of goods receipt these same fields become unchageable. This happens when field T163K-KNTAE is blank (field "Indicator: Account assignment can be changed").
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, EKES-VBELN, allows, change, OME9, MEX_FELDAUSWAHL, changed, me22n, acc.assignment, migo, gr, after, status, grey, display, mandatory , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-CON , Confirmation Control/Shipping Notification , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.