"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- You want to post a document in FBV0 or via a Batch input session but you receive the error "No batch input data for screen SAPLKEAK 0300".
- You also get the error KE262 when you select the Profitability segment on the documents line item.
- Inter-company IDOCS (basic type INVOIC02 and message type INVOIC) fail to post to accounting because of the error "No batch input data for screen SAPLKEAK 0300". First create a billing document, followed by intercompany billing document. The intercompany billing document is what creates the INVOIC02 idocs. Same customer and hierarchy values in billing document and also in the INVOIC02 IDOC but the error does not occur during billing.
- Controlling (CO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
FBV0, SAPLKEAK 0300, KE262, VDH1, Derivation, batch input, Ableitung, Einzelposten. , KBA , CO-PA , Profitability Analysis , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.