When you try Modify some of the Service Tickets using Mass Data Maintenance, system throws below error message:
The combination of case Category XXXXX and Service Category XXXXX is not valid
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Mass Data Maintenance work center.
- Select Import Service Request link
- Update the file
- After validation, select Execute Import
The Cause for the issue is that the combination of case Category and Service Category enetred in the template is wrong and it is not in line with the combination available in Administrator -> Service and Social -> Service Categories
Basically, each case Category is part of Service Category. In this case, the case Category is not part of Service Category.
Check the case Category and Service Category assigned in the below work center and correct the data accoridngly.
- Go to Administrator work center
- Select Service and Social
- Select Service Categories
- Expand the Service Category Name to find the underlying case category.
KBA , SRD-CC-MIG-DMC , Migration: Tool , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions