- After upgrade from BI 4.1 SP 2 to BI 4.1 SP 6, scheduling or rescheduling a report/publication of any format leads to errors.
- When scheduling or rescheduling an existing WebI instance, the following error message is received
|Cannot cast class com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.infostore.internal.SchedulableCategoryContentInfoObject to interface com.crystaldecisions.sdk.plugin.desktop.common.IPublicationInfo|
- When scheduling or rescheduling an excel instance, the following error message is received -
- Reports run successfully (ie: issue only related to scheduling)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.1 SP06 Patch 6.4
- Tomcat 7
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
BI, 4.1. Business Intelligence, Publication, Error, , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.