- Within Process Integration (PI), you want to use Axis SOAP Adapter.
- You have created the SDA file following the SAP Note 1028961 - How to prepare axisproviderlib.sda for Adapter Framework.
- When trying to deploy the SDA file to your system using Software Update Manager (SUM), you face the following error:
"Component sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.axisproviderlib cannot be downgraded"
- Within Process Integration (PI), you want to use JDBC or JMS Adapters.
- You have created the SDA file following the SAP Note 1138877 - How to Deploy External Drivers JDBC/JMS Adapters
- When trying to deploy the SDA fileto your system using Software Update Manager (SUM), you face the following error:
"Component sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.lib cannot be downgraded"
- PI Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.40, PI 7.40, PO 7.40, Process Orchestration 7.50, PI 7.50, PO 7.50, NetWeaver, XI, AEX , KBA , BC-XI-CON-AXS , Axis Extention for SOAP Adapter , BC-XI-CON-JDB , JDBC Adapter , BC-XI-CON-JMS , JMS Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.