Learning admin wants to have background job notifications indicate which environment the notification relates to and to include specific details.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management Systems - LMS
To indicate which learning instance the notifications are triggered from:
- Access Learning Administration > System Admin > Configuration > Global Variables > Mail tab.
- Set the Admin Notification Email to include the learning instance ID, such as 'SFtest-Admin@donotreply.com'.
*Note that the email address configured here will show as the reply-to (sent from) address for all learning admin and background job notifications.
To include specific details in background job notifications:
- Access Learning Administration > System Admin > Configuration > Notification Templates.
- Search for BackgroundJobNotification template.
- Click to edit the template.
- If customizing the template code, ensure that all relative syntax tags are included (e.g. <JOB_ID/> and/or <JOB_TYPE/>)
- The default template code should include all necessary syntax tags and point to the default labels.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Learning 1602