- Running a job containing columns with TEXT datatype is slow
- Poor performance when a source column is processed as a LONG datatype by Data Services
- Inserting a LONG datatype to a target is very slow
- Read from a source with TEXT datatype is slow
- Is slow performance processing LONG datatypes expected?
- Processing CLOB data is slow
- Fields containing BLOB data cause jobs to run slow
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services all versions
BODS, BLOB, CLOB, NVARCHAR_MAX, data type, DS, fetch , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , EIM-DS , Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.