- You have multiple versions of SQL Anywhere installed
- You ran a SQL Anywhere utility that has no version number associated with it (for example, dbisql or dbinit) and it launches a version you don't want
- You see mismatching version related error messages
- SAP SQL Anywhere - All supported versions
- Sybase SQL Anywhere - All supported versions
- Windows OS - All supported versions
SAP SQL Anywhere all versions ; SQL Anywhere all versions
anyhwere, asa, environment, path, where, cmd, cmd.exe, execute , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , BC-SYB-SQA-UTL , SQL Anywhere - Utilities , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.