- Instead of icons, users are seeing blank rectangle boxes.
- SAP Jam icons are missing from the home page when using Internet Explorer.
SAP Jam Collaboration
Reproducing the Issue
- Access SAP Jam using Internet Explorer;
- Notice that you are unable to see the icons.
This occurrs on Internet Explorer depending on a configuration of the browser.
Please check your browser settings and set as the following:
- In IE go to Tools -> Internet Options;
- Go to the Security Tab;
- For "Internet" Zone, click on "Custom Level";
- Find the "Downloads" section, and find "Font Download";
- Ensure that this is set to "Enable";
- This needs to be set to allow IE to download the icons.
NOTE: Please make sure the end user clears the cache and cookies of the browser for the settings to reflect.
If issue still persists, please raise a support ticket with LOD-SF-JAM component with all the details.
SAP Jam, Icons not visible, No icons in Jam, UI issue in IE , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , Problem