- While trying to use Safari and Firefox browsers to access WebIntelligence reports via open document urls, it sometimes gives ‘illegal access to the viewer, please use a valid url‘ error message.
- Issue occurs on safari / Firefox browsers only, but in IE / Chrome browsers, the same url works fine.
- Issue is with both HTTP and HTTPS enabled loadbalancer urls in multiple environments.
- Not seeing any memory issues with the webi processing servers.
- Cycling the servers causes the issue to stop for a short period but it always comes back.
- Tried KBA 1207029 - How To Clear The Web Intelligence Report Cache without success.
SAP BI 4.1 SP06 and SP03
Windows 2012 R2 Server
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
illegal access viewer url opendoc webi websphere error , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.