- Archive and print does not pull inactive users forms
- These forms exist in the system
- SAP SuccessFactors Platform
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Reports;
- Select Analytics;
- Select Classic Reporting;
- Select Archive & Print;
- Select Create New and choose Document Archive;
- Select the template name;
- Uncheck "Active Employees Only";
- Choose Single PDF Archive;
- Select List Documents;
- Forms for inactive users are not displayed;
The root cause is that the group the customer created only includes active users. So even though you uncheck the 'Active Employee Only', it will filter out all the inactive users.
- Uncheck all the options in the group field.
- Forms for inactive users will now appear and they can be selected for "Archive & Print"
- If you are still not able to find the form, it may be in a "Deleted" status. Change the status flag to Deleted and run the search again.
Archive and print does not pull inactive users form include active employee Document Classic Report , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-PRN , Printing , LOD-SF-ANA-VIE , List View, Spreadsheet & Classic reports , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics all versions