- Unsupported curve exeption when adding a new Data Services repository configuration or testing an existing connection in CMC.
- Unexpected error when processing request for service. Nested Exception is com.sap.icc.remote.ApplicationServiceException when adding a new connection in Information Steward in CMC.
- Unsupported curve: 1.2.840.10045.3.1.7
- Unsupported curveId: 29
- There is a problem to connect to repository: [The driver could not establish a secure connection to SQL Server by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. Error: "Unsupported curve: 1.2.840.10045.3.1.7". ClientConnectionId:7a446e7f-3d75-443b-8d08-0aed17b35c0b]
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- SAP Information Platform Services 4.2
- SAP Data Services 4.2 SP6 or above
- SAP Information Steward 4.2 SP6 or above
BODS , DS , BI , BIP , IPS , IS , curve exception, SSL, Unsupported curve, repository, repository connection, repository connection problem, SQL Server , KBA , EIM-IS-SVR , Information Steward - Administration/Server , EIM-DS-SVR , Administration/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.