- The MLT Metric Lookup Table is not auto populating with the expected data and calculations.
- Metric-look-up table, field-rating, field-desc, and actual-achievement was configured in Objective Plan.
- When create an objective the rating and description should be calculated automatically, it seems it is required to save changes before to see the rating and description.
- The rating and description are not being calculated automatically before click save changes, but the calculated rating and description only display when the newly added Goal is edited.
- This issue is the same in PM, the objective section is not showing the rating.
SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
goals objectives metric lookup table auto-population , KBA , LOD-SF-GM-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.