- You are running user applications on SAP ASE database.
- The system runs into irreparable and irreversible ASE error conditions due to one or more of the following, collectively:
- ASE transaction log is completely full (Error 1105/3475)
- ASE transaction log is corrupt (Error 695/834)
- The database is subsequently inaccessible and unrecoverable
- You consider truncating the ASE transaction log, with the database in bypass recovery mode, in order to clear the above conditions.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) (all versons)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
dump, transaction, corrupt, suicide, no_log, rebuild_log, CR784167, CR#784167, 784167 , KBA , nolog , saucide log , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.