- In rare cases, the transfer table command may skip exporting an updated row if a target table is a datapage locked table or datarow locked table
- the transfer command may hang up if a target table has forwarded rows
- large I/O pools are configured and can contain pages of the target table
- In a chunk of pages (MASS), one of pages has a row with DOL_ROW_HAS_ADDR and another page has the corresponding forwarded row (DOL_ROW_FORWARDED)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
forwarded_rows, DOL table, table command, transfer table, datapage, datarow, I/O buffer pools, CR728027, CR#728027, 728027 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.