Deviating Bank Information tab is missing in the Posted supplier invoice.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center
- Go to the Invoices and Credit Memos view
- Select the relevant Supplier Invoice
- Select View All & navigate to General tab
- Navigate to Payment Information subtab
- Deviating Bank Information tab is missing
- Deviating Bank Information tab will be hidden, if the document type is Credit Memo or in case the Payment Method is not maintained as Bank Transfer in the supplier master.
- If invoice is created via webservice then 'Payment Form Code = 05 ( bank Transfer )' has to be entered in XML.
You have to fill the bank details in the Deviating Bank Information tab before you post the supplier invoice.
Deviating Bank Information; SIV Deviating; Bank information , KBA , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions