You are locked out of this course. Please contact your administrator for more information.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
If an item has the "Upon Failure" setting configured as "Lock Item" at the item level, under "Online Content Settings", with a maximum number of attempts mentioned at "Number of Failed Attempts Allowed for an Item", after that attempt the item would be locked in the user's learning plan.
This is a different item lock message (KBA 2316896, not in the learning plan, but in the content structure page). You can check the workaround for all of the scenarios on KBA 2316896 and on this KBA by following steps described below:
- Increase the number of attempts in the "Content Object Settings" by one value (changing this will reassign the item to the users, prior failed attempts will still be accounted by the system) >
- Ask the affected users to launch the course (this will give them one attempt) which would enable the object details of the item >
- Change the number of attempts back to the original as required.
- If the item is removed from the learning plan and reassigned, it would not have the object details and would be "Locked".
- This is not an issue. Items should not be directly removed from the user's learning plan (especially when it has the lock/remove action) as the association would be available in the database, and forcing it to be removed and re-assigning would cause issues like this, as there is data disassociation leaving some history behind. And when a new assignment is performed, the system would try to associate it from where it was left behind.
2316896 - How to resolve locked out item on user learning plan
2655839 - Exam/Quiz - Failure Actions does not work, remove item from learning plan or lock out after attempts
item, locked, out, course, locked, LMS, Learning, online, content, not, available, You are locked out of this course. Please contact your administrator for more information, failed, assessment , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , LOD-SF-LMS-USR , User Entity , LOD-SF-LMS-ASB , Assessment Builder , Problem