Crystal Reports unable to display euro symbol.
Here is what is happening ...
- Measure Text form produces an HTML
- RTF Converter is Converting the HTML into RTF and saving to file.
- In this file the euro symbol is represented by \lang3081\'80
- If you open this file in MS Word or Wordpad - the euro symbol is displayed appropriately.
- However, Crystal can not interpret it as a euro symbol. It displays it as some unknown character.
- I have also tried to use € in the rtf file instead of \lang3081\'80
- This also works in Wordpad, however in Crystal the Symbol does not get displayed.
- At the moment, it appears to be an issue with Crystal.
crystal reports, currency symbol, euro, pound , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.