- "Loading Dates" for a Freight Document (Freight Order or Freight Booking) are deleted when the Freight Document is updated in SAP Transportation Management.
- For example, the Vehicle is changed for a Freight Order (FO), the Loading Dates are deleted.
- The Change Documents tab show that the "Requested Start Date/Time at Stop" (REQ_START) and "Requested End Date/Time at Stop" (REQ_END) are blanked out.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1
- SAP Transportation Management 9.2
- SAP Transportation Management 9.3
SAP NetWeaver 7.4
TM, PLN, ERP. TransportationOrderSCMRequest, RequestedLocalLoadingDateTimePeriod, ISDD, ISDZ, IEDD, IEDZ , KBA , TM-PLN-MP , Manual Planning , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.