- Error: "Encountered an error when exporting the data. View the log file. DPR-10126"
- Error: "SQL submitted to Oracle Server <> resulted in error <ORA-00904:"<schemaname>"."<columname>": invalid identifier"
- Error: Sql errors exporting failed data or running existing tasks on the table in question.
- Table definition doesn't match in the database what was originally imported into Data Insight.
- Try to re-import the table into Data Insight, and receive "Unable to access the web server (CUI-10001)".
- There are existing rule bindings, tasks, profile tasks associated to this table/column that has been altered.
- Column name, type was altered on an existing column in the table, or the column was deleted, causing the issue with the table schema mismatch.
- When viewing column profiling results after adding a column, the values are shifted to incorrect columns.
SAP Information Steward
SAP Information Steward all versions
KBA , EIM-IS , Information Steward , EIM-IS-DI , Information Steward - Data Insight , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.