- The custom print layout allows customers to customize the layout of a performance form when printed
- This feature is available in a limited number of cases
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
You configure custom print in Form Template Settings.
- Make sure "Disable Page Setup button" is enabled or not marked. By default "Enable Custom Layout Printing" is greyed out.
- Click the 'Manage Custom Layout' button
- In the next screen, browse to locate the Custom Layout Filename, which is either a Jasper Report file (*.jasper) or a BIRT file (*.rptdesign).
NOTE: PM v12a only supports a BIRT file (*.rptdesign). PM v11 supports Jasper Report file (*.jasper) or a BIRT file (*.rptdesign).
- Click 'Upload Custom Layout':
The finalised form is shown below. The user can select the Standard PDF or Custom PDF option:
Please note: Creation of Birt reports require engagement with Partner or Professional Services
How to reach out to Professional Service (PS) Consultant:
- Platinum customers may reach out to their respective Customer Success Manager (CSM). CSMs will drive the request and if required reach out to Sales Representative on behalf of you.
- Premium customers may reach out to their Customer Executive Engagement (CEE) (if any)or the respective Sales Representative.
- Standard customers may reach out to their respective Sales Representative.
custom print, custom print template, custom print layout, custom layout, PM custom print , KBA , pm form , custom print , custom layout , LOD-SF-PM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , LOD-SF-PM-FF , Form Features, RTE, Spell Check, Legal Scan, Print , How To