After applying SAP Note 1947241 - Setting secure session restriction for a specific ICF service, incoming emails are no longer working.
The following errors can be found in the ICM log:
- HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
- Cannot access "/sap/public/icman" (rc=401)- please check node in TA sicf
- SICF_SESSIONS transaction and SPNEGO are also enabled in the system
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ; SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
ICF, Internet Communication Framework, SICF, Service, Services, ICF service, ICF_GDPR, service, active, external alias, security session, Unrestricted, Completely restricted , KBA , BC-MID-ICF , Internet Communication Framework , BC-CST-IC , Internet Communication Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.