This KB article provides a general explanation about the Report Distributor tool, used to distribute reports.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
The Report Distributor tool allows users to schedule and distribute reports via e-mail, send reports to a FTP server, or run reports offline.
- First create bundles containing the necessary reports.
- Then select the items to distribute, the destination, the recipients, and the schedule.
- The recipients can be selected from the 'Recipients' tab.
- Only valid Canvas users will be available in this list.
- Every recipient will receive a different version of the report, depending on the Roles and Target population defined for them.
- To enable access for FTP distribution, go to Roles Maintenance and turn on the FTP Configuration link under Permissions.
- When the user goes to their Admin screen, they can click the FTP Configuration.
- Link to enter the IP Address/Hostname, User Name, Password, Directory, and FTP Protocol.
- Once the data is entered, that user can use the Report Distributor to load reports onto a FTP server.
Customizing Report Distributor Emails
It's possible to personalize the address, subject, and body of the three types of emails that Report Distributor sends:
- Default: A standard e-mail sent to a recipient with the report.
- Override for: A customized e-mail for a specific bundle sent to a recipient.
- On Delivery: An e-mail sent to the sender after the report distribution process is complete.
sf, success factors, WFA, ANA, ORD, rpt, advanced reporting, online report designer, send, schedule, scheduler, timed, cronjob, canvas, center , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , How To