Territory is not available criteria for SLA Determination.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work centre.
- Go to the Service and Social view.
- Under SLA Setup section, select Determine Service Level link.
Result: There is no option to determine the Service Level Agreement based on Territory.
In the context of Service a Territory is a grouping element to which Agents (Processors) or Technicians (Service Technicians) can be assigned. These Territories can be used for ticket routing purposes.
In Sales a Territory is used to group Customers.
A work-around for segregating the tickets by Territory could be to create different Ticket Types for separate Territories with the same Routing Rules for which you then create the necessary Service Level Agreements.
Alternatively, as this feature is not supported in the current release of SAP Cloud for Customer:
- Contact your Account Executive.
- Check the link https://www.sap.com/uk/services/advisory-development/application-development.html#contact-us
You may also check the SAP Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
service level agreement, sla, service level, ticket, service request, conditions, determination, territory, column , KBA , LOD-LE-CSM-SVL , Service Level Objective , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem