When a Learning admin creates an instructor, when logged in as the given instructor, this person cannot see the "My Classes" tab
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
This happens if you do not associate the Learning user account with the instructor one or the instructor's permissions are not assigned to the instructor role.
- Ensure the instructor has a related user ID set >
- People > Instructors > Search and access the desired instructor record >
- Summary tab > Populate the "Related User" field with the user you wish to associate with the instructor > Apply Changes.
Important Note: If the user exists in BizX as well, ensure that the BizX employee ID matches the Learning related user ID.
- Ensure the instructor has the correct permissions assigned to its role >
- The "My Class" tab may also not be visible if the permissions are not assigned to the role associated with the instructor >
- System Administration > Security > Role Management > Search and access the desired role > "Permissions" tab > Click "add one or more from list" > Add > Ok.
my, classes, tab, instructor, permission, access scheduled offerings, class, add walkins, edit virtual learning account, initiate evaluation, print roster, record attendance, record learning, record learning for ad hoc, view scheduled offering documents , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INS , Instructors and My Classes , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-WOR , Roles & Workflows , How To