After adding text to the "Registration Text", the SystemEnrollmentNotification template is not showing the information.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the Class record > Email Notifications tab > select Edit under the Edit Registration Text section
- Enroll the user into the Class
- The notification does not contain the modified text (SystemEnrollmentNotification)
Related syntax tags must be added to the SystemEnrollmentNotification templates in order for them to pick up the description you have entered.
Please make sure that the Notification Editor is enabled:
- System Administration > Configuration > Global Variables > Use Editor Content when sending Email Notification.
- System Administration > Manage Email > Email Notification Templates > Access the SystemEnrollmentNotification template > Messages tab > Enable Use Editor Content When Sending Email Notification
Text entered in that may be included in registration and class reminder emails when globally configured in the templates using the appropriate Syntax Tags:
- <SCHED_INSTRUCTIONS/> - ScheduledOfferingspecific instructions in the Tokens for the non Editor section
- Registration Text Token via the Editor
class, specific, instructions, Registration, Text, SystemEnrollmentNotification, template, change, update, modify, lms, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Class - Scheduled Offerings , How To