- When setting up direct mapping inmanage document template mapping tool, you are unable to select the specific target field that you need as it is not available (For example: fields that are related to Pay Range).
- SAP Successfactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
- Certain fields are indeed not directly available through direct mapping within the documentation generation feature.
- To resolve this; you can use "calculated mapping" instead of "direct mapping"
- The difference is that instead of mapping directly to a field, you will be able to map to a rule that is setup for documentation generation and creating rules have a larger set of fields available that can be used.
- Example is Pay Range: all fields that are within Pay Range can not directly be selected within documentation mapping, but you can create a rule and pull these fields from pay range and point Documentation generation mapping to this rule (using "calculated mapping).
KBA , LOD-SF-EC-DOC , Document Generation , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1602