- When defining a business role, a PFCG role can be assigned (as in following graph, PFCG role ZSAP_CRM_UIU_IC_AGENT is assigned to business role ZIC_AGENTGW3).
This PFCG role contains authorizations. However, sometimes, when the users make operations in this business role on WEBUI, it behaves like the authorizations are not assigned to them.
- We are confused by this 'PFCG Role ID': What's the relationship between this PFCG role and other PFCG roles which are assigned to users? For example, the PFCG roles assigned in 'Roles' tab in T-code SU01, or in 'User' tab in T-code PFCG.
This article will make some explanation on 'PFCG Role ID'. It will also give two samples in which users easily get confused on authorizations so that we can understand better of this 'PFCG Role ID'.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
Business Role, PFCG role, authorization objects, authorization check, SUSR_USER_AUTH_FOR_OBJ_GET , KBA , CA-WUI , WebClient User Interface , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.